My very favourite blog, Love Taza, used to put out Happy Lists. This was way back when I first started reading her blog, but I still like to go back and read through them when I need a little pick me up. This inspired my to put out my own list of what has been making me happy lately.
10 things that make me terribly happy
- The first sip of coffee in the morning
- Sunny days in the middle of winter
- A really good glass of wine
- Getting in bed after a long day
- A clean kitchen with a candle burning in it
- The little flower Maciek bought for me, just because
- Browsing my local bookstore on a Saturday afternoon
- The smell of something delicious cooking
- Packages in the mail
- A book that I cannot put down
I’m thinking of putting out these happy lists on a somewhat regular basis, and I’m hoping you’ll join me! Let me know what you think!